PM2 team has completed the phase 1 development of its GPS tracking software system. This system is built with much improved capability to scale to as many number of tracking devices as necessary.
Some of the highlights are
- Plgugin support for almost all the maps viz., Google, Yahoo, Bing, Open Street Maps, Custom Map Server Implementations etc.,
- Live Tracking with COMET support for checking the live movement of the vehicle on the Map as well as on summary
- Route history on map with playback and static option
- Idle History on map
- Fence support with Area fencing, route fencing and way point fencing
- Administration pages for devices, mobiles, driver management
- Charting for richer visualization of data
- Support for any kind of vehicle tracking devices along with TetraFlex API and Sepura Serial support
- SDS support for Tetra based systems
- Alerts module with overspeed, stoppage, scheduled alert etc., are under alpha stage.
For a sneak peek, visit http://www.shadowtrail.net/LiveMap and try the system with a username/password: demo/demo2011.
For Commercial inquiries, drop us an email at muthu(at the rate of)pmsquare.com.